WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
1. What data do we collect?
PIM Connect collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PIM Connect with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Invite anyone to our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
PIM Connect collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and permissions.
- Keep you up to date about PIM Connect.
4. How do we store your data?
PIM Connect securely stores your data securely in a datacenter in The Netherlands. Access to this platform and platform is restricted. PIM Connect will keep your data for as long as you use our services. Once you stop using our services, we will delete your data by removing your account and profile after a year.
5. What are your data protection rights?
PIM Connect would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request PIM Connect for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PIM Connect correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PIM Connect to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PIM Connect erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PIM Connect restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PIM Connect’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PIM Connect transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +31725200310 Or write to us: Bluedesk E-business BV, Rogier van der Weydestraat 8M, 1817 MJ Alkmaar, The Netherlands
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
8. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – PIM Connect uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
9. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to contact us
13. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that PIM Connect has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Bluedesk E-business BV, attn: Barry Tempelaar, Rogier van der Weydestraat 8M, 1817 MJ Alkmaar, The Netherlands